CAT MAGIC PUNKS P.A.W.S.: Puppies Against White Supremacy - 15% of every tote sold goes to bailproject.org.
The Bail Project, Inc. is an unprecedented effort to combat mass incarceration at the front end of the system. They pay bail for people in need, reuniting families and restoring the presumption of innocence. Because bail is returned at the end of a case, donations to The Bail Project National Revolving Bail Fund can be recycled and reused to pay bail two to three times per year, maximizing the impact of every dollar. 100% of donations to The Bail Project are used to bring people home.
Collage/design by Ryan Patterson.
- Econscious brand eco-tote bag
- 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
- Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
- Dimensions: 16” x 14 ½” x 5”
- Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
- 1” wide dual straps, 24 1/2" length
- Open main compartment